Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back.

Back from camp. I had lots of fun. Fajar CIs never fail to make me laugh upside down. Shall update more after I recieved the photos from Jerry and Adi. (:

Anyway, today is my very independent day! I did all these things alone! =D

- Went to ICA
- Queue for photo
- Waited for my queue number
- Settled my passport
- Beach Road chao kway tiao
- Bugis shopping (coz all the shoes I have are worn out =( )
- Bugis suan pan zi
- Bugis fake shilin chicken chop

(: Actually I wanted to drag Adi and Jerry along. But I also think that it's too far for them to travel all the way down to lavendar to accompany me. Hehe.

Realized that it's been sometime since I last touched these 3 books, until Jerry told me to go through the SSGT Paper he set just now. And I can still remember the stuffs inside! Hehehe (:

Anyway, mum's sick. High fever. Hope she gets well soon!
And bro became the "housewife" today. He even bought my favourite wanton noodles for dinner! Hohoho~

No comments: