But Frances smsed me after 12.30am ask me if I wanna Mahjong.
So Xiao Ren came to fetch us to monster's house for Mahjong! (:
Gordon, Jiquan and his brother came too!
Intended to go to his place and finish up my report then Mahjong.
But I forgot to transfer the document to my thumbdrive :(
On top of that, monster's laptop is such a potato that it doesn't know how to type Chinese. :((
Grumbled grumbled, and I ended up Mahjong-ing.
Gordon sent Jiquan and his brother home at around 7am.
Afterwhich, Xiao Ren, Frances, Gordon and I went to KAP for McGriddles! =D
I've been craving for it for a long time already! hohoho~ =)
We had our butt stucked there until 9.30am and Gordon sent Frances and I home. Thanks! =)
Managed to complete my interim report and called to reserve a room at Dynasty.
Chill out at plaza mac with Mel and Frances at 7pm. He should be at genting now already. Hope he brings some taosapia back! hehe =D
Went to monster's place at 9.30pm and waited for Xiao Ren to drive us to Dynasty.
Coincidentally, our dressing had some similarity.
Frances red top, red shoes. Me - Green top, green slippers. Monster - Blue top, blue slippers. Xiao Ren - Black top, black slippers. HAHAHAH.
The K session with them was so funny, especially when the 2 guys sang a male-female duet.
And Frances' duet with Monster is soooo sweet lar. *blink blink*
Anyway, we k-ed from 10.45pm-2.45am.
Intended to have Taohuay initially. But it closed already, only left the other stall operating.
So no Taohuay! :(
You know the kind of 幸福 feeling I will have, if I got to enjoy both McGriddles and R.Taohuay on the same day?!
Well oh well, think it's a hint for me to stop eating so much. BAH!
Anyway, thanks Xiao Ren again for sending us home! (:
Us at Mac.
No comments:
Post a Comment