Hello, hello! Are you okay?
I'm a first aider, I can help you.
You can trust me!
First aid course was fun! With great companion of young-at-heart classmates and interesting instructor! With people like them around, I don't feel the course bored at all. =)
I'm so addicted in doing CPR and rescue breathing already. The dummies all smell of our fried kway tiao after CPR. And my casualty (ms tong sian choo), had to tolerate my rough and ungentle bandaging. I always got too engross in carrying out the steps to bandage, and forgot to handle the casualty with care. So everytime I'm doing bandaging, I'd hear people behind me going "Ai~yo, ai~yo! It hurts! I'm a casualty!". (And that person who says aiyo aiyo was my instructor.) HAHAH.
The class was made up of a bunch of jokers. Laughters everywhere, even during our practical test. They'd all come and disturb you during your case study, and make you laugh like shit until you hyperventilate. LOL
But they're completely a different person when they chat with you about their job. I'm so lucky to know them, as they really provide me with lots of advices. They are people whom I will really look up to.
Took quite a no. of pictures and videos during the course. We all burst out laughing everytime we watch them. Instructor says, keep talking to the patient in coma. They can hear you. So, if I were to get into coma (CHOI! touch wood!), just play the video of mhd and sue for me. I confirm wake up!
Shall upload them after sian choo and the other coursemate sent to me.

"Ai~yo! ai~yo!"
I'm so addicted in doing CPR and rescue breathing already. The dummies all smell of our fried kway tiao after CPR. And my casualty (ms tong sian choo), had to tolerate my rough and ungentle bandaging. I always got too engross in carrying out the steps to bandage, and forgot to handle the casualty with care. So everytime I'm doing bandaging, I'd hear people behind me going "Ai~yo, ai~yo! It hurts! I'm a casualty!". (And that person who says aiyo aiyo was my instructor.) HAHAH.
The class was made up of a bunch of jokers. Laughters everywhere, even during our practical test. They'd all come and disturb you during your case study, and make you laugh like shit until you hyperventilate. LOL
But they're completely a different person when they chat with you about their job. I'm so lucky to know them, as they really provide me with lots of advices. They are people whom I will really look up to.
Took quite a no. of pictures and videos during the course. We all burst out laughing everytime we watch them. Instructor says, keep talking to the patient in coma. They can hear you. So, if I were to get into coma (CHOI! touch wood!), just play the video of mhd and sue for me. I confirm wake up!
Shall upload them after sian choo and the other coursemate sent to me.
"Ai~yo! ai~yo!"
No comments:
Post a Comment