After so many donkey years, I finally wore my Full-U today! =)
For Sergeant Promotion Test.
I guess this shall be the last time I'm wearing Full-U. How sad!
And I'm quite happy that I can still fit into my Full-U, despite eating 3 elephants per day. whee~
Anyway, the HO miscommunication was quite irritating. Thanks to our boss.
You know that you're in the wrong, jolly well admit it. Don't try to cover up your own smelly backside.
You dare to say CIs and TOs can make decision together. Thanks. But why must you add "but who hold the last say? Who sign the form? Who approve?" at the back of the sentence?
You're going one round to tell us that whatever decisions CIs make are fucking for fun lar. Thanks.
You always have the balls to use harsh words on us via msn and sms.
But your balls seems to be eatened by the crows whenever we talk to you face to face.
If you dare to scold us, please don't try to say you are not scolding us. What an Asshole.
The whole unit is turning upside down since the very day you took over.
And yet you still have the fucking cheek to tell us its normal to change to system. Yar right. Seeing everyone unhappy with your working style you still wanna maintain your ego and carry on with the stupid system?
It's always easier for you to adapt to the 8 CIs and 4 Teacher officers way of working style, rather than the 12 of us adapting to your fucking-no-logic-system.
Come on lar. This is not the time for you to show off your high rank, whereby us as CIs MUST obey you, even though we all know very well that what you want totally makes no sense at all!
If you want us to respect you, please act in such a way that you deserve our respect!
For the past 7 years, from cadets to an inspector. You'd never understand how bad we feel, seeing the unit being ruined in the hands on an idiot, who has no NPCC background at all!
KNN CCB.
I'm really sorry for the vulgarities. I'm just too fed up.
No comments:
Post a Comment