Just came back from lunch with netty, xw, soonyang, huiwen and all. Feels so nice to be able to see familiar faces at canteen.
2nd day of attachment today.
The seniors had been drilling me on my translation. They are all very nice and warm people, and I'm very grateful for that.
I WILL TRY TO OPEN MY EYES. I WON'T DOOZE OFF. I WILL STOP SNACKING DURING WORK. I WILL TRY!
I really hope my performance will be up to their standard, and I won't disappoint them.
Anyway! Will be off to interview Darren Tan in half an hour's time! Wohoo~
Liwen, JIA YOU!!! =)
Wish me good luck! =)
***
OH OH OH! I'm back to update! yar yar, about the interview with Daren Tan. wehehe.
I thought the interview session would be other medias will be present as well. But it turned out that, he came just specially for My Paper! wohoo~
Shi hui jie and the photographer brought me to the the Scape, and that's where we interviewed Daren. He performed a few stunts for us, how cool! Although I didn't watch the 2nd Superstar, I think he deserves your support lar. He's very hardworking I can say. After today, I've changed my opinion about Daren. It's so fun to interview him, although he speaks kinda soft and the Scape was full of skate bording sounds and we had to sit really close to catch what he says.
And after that, shi hui jie sort of psycho me not to go back to office since I've nothing to do if I go back. But end up I still went back to the office leaving her at Scape lar. Once I returned to my desk, I saw an email being forwarded to all My Paper staffs. It's all about welcoming me to join them as an intern. My admin sent it, and I'm really touched! The bosses started coming to my desk and talk to me awhile, the seniors came and visit me once in awhile too. =)
Oh yar. instead of going back to office to finish up the tasks other seniors assigned me to do, I actually started writing the article for Daren. HAHAHA! And I was too engrossed in writing it, until my admin told me its 7.30pm already. My oh my. I wish everyday is so fun and stressless. =)
Liwen, JIA YOU!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment