Saturday, March 15, 2008

Unit.

Yesterday nearing the end of training, I pumped the sec2s.
Halfway through, the HO suddenly came down to the unit.
I immediately knew that I'm gonna get screwed upside down inside out for punishing cadets.

Then after training, during lunch, we were discussing about the unit. I tried very hard to avoid the "punishment" and "discipline" related stuffs.

HO: but, all of you feedback to me in the paper that the unit is not as disciplined already.
*point and at me*
HO: and just now, I saw you punishing the cadets.
Me: yar *damn.. die already*
HO: and I think that it's good. I don't know what our new boss is thinking. He wants discipline, but he don't allow punishment. So, I think what you did was right. They have to be punished in order to learn, since talking sense to them is useless.

I really almost fainted when he pointed his finger right at me. Lucky lucky! (:

Anyway, had some gathering with the fajar CIs in the evening.
Laughters everywhere in the mac. And the guys taught us some magic tricks!
Guowei came down after most of them left. Discussed about the GOH.
And that was when I really start to miss the old NPCC days.
With monsters instructors like mr.Guowei, janice, shujuan and kaili.

Suddenly I'm so grateful towards Ms Phang for giving me a chance to become a W/CI.
If not, I would've miss out all the things I've went through with all fellow CIs.
*wipes my tears*
HAHA! (:

No comments: