Sunday, March 02, 2008

Passion. Gone.

As I was trying to fit my contact lens into my eyes, I felt my eyes burning hot.
The next thing I know was that, I can't open my right eye.
Must be fate lar.

But I still went down for training in the end.

It's not about teaching cadets anymore.
It's not about discipline anymore.
It's not about teamwork among cadets anymore.
It's not the trust we once had with our superior anymore.

The only thing that kept me going and moving was the companion of the CIs.
The lame jokes and stupid stunts we'd always do at plaza mac after training.

If she hasn't left, if you were not here.
I'm sure, I'd still give my heart and soul to Fajar NPCC.
But all I can say is that, I don't have any sense of belonging with you around now.

We want a leader who leads us, and not a boss who commands us around.

If you yourself is being so pampered, how far do you expect your own cadets to be able to step out of their comfort zone?

Think again.

No comments: