I love my room!
I spent my whole day hiding inside my room.
This is the place for me to relax totally.
It's been such a long time since I last had my all 3 meals inside my room.
Mummy just told me that it doesn't feel as if I'm at home at all.
I've been watching videos and munching on my snacks.
That's total luxury!
In between, I gave my laptop a break.
I practiced my guitar.
I practiced my keyboard.
I read some books while listening to 93.3.
I looked out of my window and saw the folks strolling and farming.
I could smell the fresh air from the park.
The busy working people finally knocked off and are enjoying the embrace of mother nature.
I love the view right outside my window.
It's some hard-to-come-by quiet moment for myself.
The feeling is great. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment