Thursday, April 01, 2010

Aprilsssssssss Fool~

Hello people. I'm still working on Nanjing trip entry. Proxy's being such a biatch!

Anyway, lesson cancelled today and no class for us. Apparently, we later found out that it was an Aprils Fool prank by anonymous. The whole faculty received the same message from their respective 'teachers' and so, they got us.

When I first received the news, I was like: Sure? I think it's Aprils Fool joke.
And my class rep was like: Can't be, it's from teacher!

**She did not receive the news from the teacher directly. It was from a new member in our class QQ group who said that, and claimed that she was our teacher.

I still don't believe that it was true. So at 2pm, I went to class (since classroom is just next block), peeped through the classroom door, saw my teacher inside alone. And, I left.

Don't you judge me! She didn't earn my respect yet. Besides, she was the one who failed Jimond by 2 f-ing marks and asked him to beg for his marks last semester.

Grrr, whatever. My main point is: how can anyone be so dumb to really believe that class is cancelled?

Naive. Hah.

xoxo -_-

No comments: