Thursday, April 29, 2010

Last September

I miss last September. Except for the fact that I had to stay in Beilou for 6 good months.
Was talking to Rafiqul outside the old dorms last night and as we were making our way to my dorms, we walked pass this flight of steps and he went

I still remember you always come over here everyday and then go back at night to sleep. There was one time all of us played until very late and it was quite cold. It was very hot in the day so you were in shorts and refused to let anybody send you home. We were standing right here for a long time because you insist to walk alone. And then Kenneth came after you with his motorcycle to take you home. From then I know that you are different from the other girls. And you are too polite, I keep telling everyone that.

Time flies. If I could turn back time, I'd like to.. idk.

xoxo...

2 comments:

annabelicious said...

AH BOON!!
i am so proud of you! you are top 5%!!! yay yay!!!

:DDD

and and and
i miss you many many
:(((

丽雯 said...

AH BEL! hehehe, but i didnt go for the lunch. LOL. I MISS YOU TOO! :')