It's Friday, it's Friday!!! ...?
A very good Friday night with lovely weather. But I had to stay in for tonight, boohoohoo`
Anyway, I was bored and Louise called me. So we chilled out outside the dorms. We were sitting on the bench and B walked pass. The moment he saw me, he bent his head down and count the number of stitches I have.
Me: How many?
B: 1..,2..,3.. I think 3 or 4.
Me: DON'T LAUGH!
B: Ok. *Walked off* HAHAHAHAHA!!!
And I heard the friend who was with him "why? what happened to her?" TT_TT
We carried on to chill out and Francis walked pass.
Francis: How is your injury?
Me: You heard about it?
Francis: *Think* Dan..Danny told me th.. that you fell
In my mind, I was like "Oh dear, he must've known everything!"
And while at the old dorms earlier, I saw the people at the lobby ready to head out.
Argh. Happy Friday, People. Have fun!
xoxo ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment