Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Sunny lazy Monday

The weather was awesome yesterday, so Vova decided to take me out for a breather. We took the bus to SiMenKou. It was my second time taking the bus in China. The first time was with FaggyMond to HanKou when it snowed for the first time in Wuhan.

I felt really bad throughout the whole bus ride to SiMenKou, I regretted going out.

Anyway, it was pointless to head back home even before we reach our first destination. So we shopped around and had tons of Ice Cream.

Next, we took the boat to HanKou. I've been to HanKou on Bus, Motuoche, Cab. But not on a Boat. Something new. There were like 100million people on the boat, it was sooooooo huge~
We travelled to so many places in HanKou and I had so much Ice Cream. It's a very nice place in Wuhan and I'm sure I wouldn't want to go home if I were in a good mood. Well, on the other hand, Vova won't have to drag me out of my room if I were in a good mood.

Anyway, we went to this Hong Kong Restaurant for dinner and I was happy to see "Singapore Laksa" on the menu. But I forgot that Cheena always screw our food up.
This is Vova, I believe most of you have seen him before.

We were out for more than 7hours and I think I spoke less than 20 sentences. I'm not emo.
Well, I admit that my mind is in a mess and I am thinking of a solution to turn the situation around.
My mind was all faggotly-retarded throughout the whole day. I really don't know what to do.

Pray for me please, really.

xoxo

No comments: