And so, I took the hospital bill receipts to the office to see if I can claim my insurance. I tried so hard to hide the fact that I partied till I got hospitalized.
Chen LaoShi is so lucky that he's my favourite teacher in CICE office. If it was any other teacher who said this to me, I'd probably flip their table upside-down. No, I'm not turning violent. You have to know that when you speak to them, they don't listen. NEVER. Unless it's a big muscular guy, then they would listen. Anyway, I'm always cool with Chen LaoShi and so...
Me: *Walks into the office*
Chen: 哎呀,张丽雯,你的下吧怎么啦?
Me: 我摔倒了
Chen: 疼不疼啊?怎么这样,看医生了没?
Me: 看了,所以我今天想看看保险公司能把医药费退给我吗?
Chen: 哎呀,可能不行。要是你在第一时间通知我的话或许我还能帮你 *yadda yadda*
Chen: *shows me a booklet* 你申请了这本书了吗?华师医院的,几个月前在宿舍楼下贴了通知要学生都申请
Me: 没有,你们没把通知贴在北楼
Chen: 哦,那好。你现在申请吧。我需要2张照片
Me: 我的照片用完了
Chen: 哦,那你在星期五之前给我吧。
Me: 老师~ 我的下吧这样怎么拍照?
Chen: 哦,没关系。下次再申请吧。。不好意思这次帮不了你,你申请这本书后,以后我一定尽力帮你争取
Me: 下。。下次?
Chen: *pui pui pui* 不会有下次了。
LMAO.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment