Wednesday, April 28, 2010

:O !

I just found out that I ranked top 5% in my faculty for the last semester. And so, I was invited to have lunch with the other few and some other people. My pleasure. OMG. :P

You know how funny it is when people come up to you and go: Liwen, I didn't know you can be serious about academic. I thought you are a party animal.

Yes, I love partying. However, I still have a very high expectation for studies wise. I was a full-time mugger back home ok. Just that the people here are too fun that I know I'll die with regret if I miss out any activity with them.

It really disturbs me when people say they always only see me in Grammys, BOX, Queens. I guess that's because that's the only time we all go out together so we only get to meet there. They themselves don't even go for class lor! I spend most of my time in my room or in the boys' crib.

On the other hand, it feels so shiok to see their "I can't believe it" face. HAHAHA.

Kickass :P

xoxo :P

No comments: