Monday, April 19, 2010

Step no 2: I get up from where I fell.

No Grammy's on Saturday. I went to BOX with Danny and Reeham instead! I think that's what we called 哪里跌倒就从哪里站起来. :))

Actually the fact is...

I AM A CHICKEN LAR.

Most of the people were going to Grammy's and I thought I should 重出江湖 in a more 低调 way. So I went to BOX with them to warm up a lil for the time being. HAHAHA.

I took all the safety measures to prevent anything half as bad as what happened. Really! I brought just 50kuai with me HAHAHA. Just enough for 2 drinks and in case of cab fare.

The bartender passed me my screwdriver (hahah! told you, imma chicken on sat), winked and whispered: welcome back ;)

Thanks baby :)

Give me time, people, give me time! I'LL BE BACK SOON!!! ^^

xoxo :)

No comments: