"Ryan America" - dialing
"hello?"
"..."
"hello?"
"..."
"aye Liwen"
*hung up*
"Ryan America" - incoming call
"aye liwen, wassup?"
.
.
.
.
"hello?"
"..."
"hello?"
"..."
"aye Liwen"
*hung up*
"Ryan America" - incoming call
"aye liwen, wassup?"
.
.
.
.
I heard the familiar motuoche engine noise of his bike under my dorms.
He knocked on my door, came in, talked to me and asked me what's wrong.
Too many things were running in my mind and I don't know where to start.
I stared at him, stared at him and stared at him.
I have so much to say but I just can't force them out of my mouth.
He managed to figure out what my deal was within 5 minutes. Worm in my stomach.
I sat on my bed with my bolster and broke down.
He spent 2 hours talking about it, assuring me, wanting me to feel better. He told me to recall what I enjoyed doing here and how easily amused I used to be.
And I told him during these 2 to 3 weeks
I went shopping, I went partying, I went clubbing, I went to the arcade, I went exploring other places... All with different people. Those were the things that I liked. But I wasn't having fun.
Because they are things that I enjoy doing with Ryan and Jimond.
Jimond, saranghae. And Ryan, too.
xoxo <3
Jimond, saranghae. And Ryan, too.
xoxo <3
No comments:
Post a Comment